BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 28, 2011

FOOD!

Google defines food as; Any nutritious substance that people or animals eat or drink, or that plants absorb, in order to maintain life and growth.
 I prefer my own definition.
1. An intense feeling of deep affection. I love food.
2. To cause or tend to an addiction. An addictive drug.
  Really, all I did was smash the definition of love and addictive together. "Love you say?" Yes, Love. I feel passion for food. Not like I do for my wife, but something different. I don't want to take food out on a date, but I would like it to be there.
   Food is The Great Uniter. What else can bring people together like food? It even brought Jesus and his betrayer together before his death. If not for the TV Dinner, families of the late 50's and early 60's would have fallen apart.

   Sometimes after a long day at work all I can think of is eating. Food doesn't judge. It will never say your slacking, or your not working to your full potenial. No, food just sit there works while you eat.
   In short, I love you food. You're like an old friend I haven't seen in years. Yet, we meet every day.


Here's Lacey (my wife), showing her affection for Thai food.


And this is Boylan Soda on the rocks. It's a liquid food. Yummy!

1 comments:

GailaDawn said...

love the pic of lacey....classic lol